Saturday 12 July 2014

Time to Dream about driving Cadillacs

Are, Bure and Bokeh
Time to Dream about driving Cadillacs
 
 
Grainy, blurred and out-of-focus elements can be misconstrued as a bit over the top sometimes. Someone once said that my images look very different to many others'... I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bit of a side-swipe.
 


I replied that I can only make images that I feel are true to who I am. I make images that I want to see. I make images that I like. I have thought about the usual things like hit-counts, likes and +1s, but I feel I need to be true to myself and make images that I feel reflect my vision and my truth. My images are who I am. My images are about who I was when I pressed the shutter-release. My images are ME... and I am happy with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment